- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ben's Guest House
At a Glance
- friendly staff with deep knowledge of the region
- lively evening scene
- cheaper rooms are very basic
- thin walls
- young clientele can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Ben's Guest House Review
This family-run inn has repeatedly won accolades for its comfortable and extremely reasonable accommodations. The steep-eaved Lanna-style home and an annex are at the end of a quiet lane on the western edge of town. In the evenings backpackers gather around the pool and exchange tour tips. Transportation into Chiang Rai is easy to arrange.
- Address: 351/10 San Khong Noi Rd., Soi 4 Chiang Rai, 57000
- Phone: 053/716775
- Location: Chiang Rai
- 30 rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Not looking for medical advice, but would simply like to know whether or not you took anti-malarial drugs when you travelled in Thailand and regardless of whether or not you did, which regions did you travel Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more