- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nakorn Phrae Tower
At a Glance
- center of Phrae's muted nightlife
- friendly service
- large rooms
- favored by tour groups
- traffic noise
- no pool
Nakorn Phrae Tower Review
A curious but effective combination of a conventional high-rise and a Lanna-style aesthetic distinguishes this comfortable central Phrae hotel. Traditionally dressed staff (the women in sarongs) offer a friendly welcome, and the Lanna touches extend to decorative features of the rooms, where local woods frame the beds and work areas. Phrae has little nightlife, so the piano player in the lounge bar is a popular local performer.
- Address: 3 Muanghit Rd., Phrae, 54000
- Phone: 054/521321
- Location: Phrae
- 139 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more