- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nakorn Phrae Tower
At a Glance
- center of Phrae's muted nightlife
- friendly service
- large rooms
- favored by tour groups
- traffic noise
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Nakorn Phrae Tower Review
A curious but effective combination of a conventional high-rise and a Lanna-style aesthetic distinguishes this comfortable central Phrae hotel. Traditionally dressed staff (the women in sarongs) offer a friendly welcome, and the Lanna touches extend to decorative features of the rooms, where local woods frame the beds and work areas. Phrae has little nightlife, so the piano player in the lounge bar is a popular local performer.
- Address: 3 Muanghit Rd., Phrae, 54000
- Phone: 054/521321
- Location: Phrae
- 139 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Friends and fellow travelers,
My wife and I need some additional advice about our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more