- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pai Corner Review
This formerly German-run restaurant, a local favorite, passed into Thai hands in 2012, but the menu is still strongly Teutonic, featuring many of the specialties that made it so popular. Nevertheless, classic northern Thai dishes such as khao soy (spicy soup with crispy noodles and chicken) can also be found. Breakfast is served beginning at 7:30 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more