All About Coffee
All About Coffee Review
One of Pai's historic merchant houses has been converted into a coffee shop that could grace any fashionable city street in the world. More than 20 different kinds of java are on the menu, which is also packed with delicacies from the café's own bakery. The mezzanine floor has a gallery of works by local artists.
- Address: 100, Moo 1, Chaisongkram Rd., Pai, 58130
- Phone: 053/699429
- Location: Pai
- No credit cards.
- Closes at 6 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more
I'm going to SE Asia from 8/22-8/31. But, I don't know exactly where to go yet. I'm leaving from New York, and have narrowed down the pla... Read more