- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ruen Kaew Review
Its name means Crystal House, and this riverside restaurant, open seven days a week, really is a gem. Guests step in through a profusion of bougainvillea onto a wooden deck directly overlooking the Nan River. A Thai band and singers perform from 6:30 pm every night. The Thai menu has some original touches—the chicken in a honey sauce, for instance, is a rare delight.
- Address: 1/1 Sumondhevaraj Rd., Nan, 55000
- Phone: 054/710631; 089/558–2508
- Location: Nan
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more