- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bai Fern Review
Mae Hong Son's main thoroughfare, Khunlum Prapas Road, is lined with inexpensive restaurants serving local cuisine. Bai Fern is among the best. In the spacious dining room you eat in typical Thai style, amid solid teak columns and beneath whirling fans. Among the array of Thai dishes, pork ribs with pineapple or roast chicken in pandanus leaves stand out as highly individual and tasty creations. An adjoining coffee corner offers free Wi-Fi.
- Address: 87 Khunlum Prapas Rd., Mae Hong Son, 58000
- Phone: 053/611374
- Location: Mae Hong Son
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more