- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- convenient location
- friendly service
- tour desk
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- noisy discotheque
- tour groups delay attention at reception desk
Check Rates from our Partners
Pailyn Hotel Review
The rooms at this white high-rise are quite large, with picture windows adding plenty of light—rooms on the higher floors have the best view of the river. The large lobby and coffee shop are busy in the morning as tour groups gather, and in the evening when the basement disco attracts the local teenagers. It's in downtown Phitsanulok, within walking distance of most city attractions.
- Address: 38 Boromatrailokart Rd., Phitsanulok, 65000
- Phone: 055/252411; 02/215–7110 in Bangkok
- Location: Phitsanulok
- 247 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Not looking for medical advice, but would simply like to know whether or not you took anti-malarial drugs when you travelled in Thailand and regardless of whether or not you did, which regions did you travel Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more