- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- convenient location
- friendly service
- tour desk
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- noisy discotheque
- tour groups delay attention at reception desk
Check Rates from our Partners
Pailyn Hotel Review
The rooms at this white high-rise are quite large, with picture windows adding plenty of light—rooms on the higher floors have the best view of the river. The large lobby and coffee shop are busy in the morning as tour groups gather, and in the evening when the basement disco attracts the local teenagers. It's in downtown Phitsanulok, within walking distance of most city attractions.
- Address: 38 Boromatrailokart Rd., Phitsanulok, 65000
- Phone: 055/252411; 02/215–7110 in Bangkok
- Location: Phitsanulok
- 247 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more