- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- convenient location
- friendly service
- tour desk
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- noisy discotheque
- tour groups delay attention at reception desk
Check Rates from our Partners
Pailyn Hotel Review
The rooms at this white high-rise are quite large, with picture windows adding plenty of light—rooms on the higher floors have the best view of the river. The large lobby and coffee shop are busy in the morning as tour groups gather, and in the evening when the basement disco attracts the local teenagers. It's in downtown Phitsanulok, within walking distance of most city attractions.
- Address: 38 Boromatrailokart Rd., Phitsanulok, 65000
- Phone: 055/252411; 02/215–7110 in Bangkok
- Location: Phitsanulok
- 247 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more