- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dream Café Review
While waiting for your meal, feast your eyes on the extraordinary collection of antiques that fills this charming restaurant, which first opened its gnarled doors more than 20 years ago.The rustic tile floor, the glowing teak tables and chairs, and the nooks and crannies packed with fascinating odds and ends—everything from old lamps to fine ceramics—combine in a perfect harmony to endow the Dream Café with a superlative atmosphere. The modified Thai food is not quite up to snuff, however; be sure to tell your waiter you want things spicy, not farang-style, and even then, don't expect much. Behind the restaurant are four rustic but romantic rooms ($), aptly named Cocoon House, set in a fairy-tale garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more