- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Nan is the ideal center from which to embark on treks through the nearby mountains, as well as raft and kayak trips along the rivers that cut through them.
Fhu Travel and Information. Khun Chompupach Sirsappuris has run Nan's leading tourist agency, Fhu Travel and Information, for more than 20 years, and knows the region like her own backyard. She speaks fluent English, and has an impressive Web site describing tours and prices. 453/4 Sumondhevaraj Rd., Nan, 55000. 054/710636 or 081/287-7209. www.fhutravel.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Suriwongse Fr $41+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $40/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Ban Sabai Spa Village Fr $50+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Super Low Chiang Mai Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
- Book in Chiang Mai: Save this May Fr $82+/Nt — $82 Expedia
- Save $$ in Chiang Mai: Book Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Save with Hotels.com, $378/night less