- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sairee Beach Review
The island's most popular beach, crescent-shape Sairee Beach has palm trees arching over the aquamarine water as if they are yearning to drink from the sea. Along the thin sliver of golden sand sit rustic, traditional wooden beach huts with bohemian youths lounging in hammocks; novice divers practicing in seaside pools; and European students sipping cocktails at basic beach bars. On the far northern end of the beach a few resorts sit amid manicured landscapes. Sairee Beach is west-facing, and therefore great for watching the sun set and for kayaking to Koh Nang Yuan. Amenties: food and drink; water sports. Best for: partiers.
- Address: Koh Phangan
- Location: Koh Tao
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more