- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Haad Yuan Review
This small, beautiful beach sits between Haad Rin and Haad Thien. Despite being a 10-minute boat ride from Haad Rin, Haad Yuan is worlds away. Extremely quiet most of the month, Haad Yuan is wide and clean, with fine sand and crystal blue waters. A rocky outcrop at one end of the beach is a good backdrop for photos. The swimming is good here, but the seas can get rough at times. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: swimming.
- Address: Haad Yuan, Koh Phangan
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more