- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nestled in the Buri Rasa hotel, this restaurant strikes a unique balance between authentic Thai cuisine and Western comfort food, with an emphasis on fresh fish. The seared tuna is particularly good. This well-respected eatery has quickly become one of the culinary experiences on Koh Samui. The setting—beachside, with soft lighting—couldn't be more scenic or romantic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more