- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This is discreet, sophisticated dining at its very best: the decor is chic, the feeling intimate, and the vibe is very romantic. The mainly modern food takes on classic dishes. The central theme is steak and seafood, but there is also plenty of variety. The service is ultra attentive, slick, and professional. The wine collection is considered the eatery's main selling point, and with good reason. For the quality of service and the caliber of the cooking, this restaurant is one of the best in Pattaya.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more