- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Pier Review
The place is beautifully dressed up and waiting for tourists. The interior is sleek and black, ideal for sipping cocktails by moonlight. Seats out by the water feel more restaurant-like, while the indoor scene is clubbier. The menu here is part Thai, part international. Of the Thai dishes, catfish salad, wing bean salad, or crispy soft-shell crab are standouts. Modern music sets a nice background for it all.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more