- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Five Islands Review
If you want to get away from it all, this is the place. There's not much in the immediate vicinity except for the beautiful view—the restaurant faces five islands farther out to sea. Fresh oysters with crispy onion, garlic, and chili are a highlight on the Thai menu, as is the section of meals for two to share. Along with your meal you can also book a tour of the islands.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more