- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Captain Kirk Review
Okay, so it's one of the more touristy options on Chawaeng, but this place scores with attractive decor and rooftop views. Only about half of the menu is actually Thai food, and this is the half that should keep your attention. Prawns with garlic and pepper rarely disappoint, whereas the French fare—well, what were you expecting?
- Address: 167/42 Moo 2, 2nd fl. Chawaeng, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 081/270–5376
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more