- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Page Review
Stick to the fun and interesting cocktails here, not the boring wine list, and you'll soon start to feel as hip as your surroundings. The menu is Thai, with all the favorites like prawns with garlic and pepper, and sea bass with chili and basil. The setting is great, overlooking the beach, and it feels much cooler than most of Chawaeng's hectic scene. And it's always nice to be surrounded by such smart and hip design, such as the lounging figurines that dot the property.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more