- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The best part of Cookies Hotel is its delightful beachfront restaurant, where the Thai food is consistently good and inexpensive. The tom yum talay (hot-and-sour seafood soup) could be hotter, but is definitely a standout. The banana shakes and banana pancakes alone are worth a visit. The concrete bungalows are basic and somewhat worn, but they're close to the beach and the prices are reasonable, even during high season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more