- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tarua Samui Seafood
Tarua Samui Seafood Review
We don't know which is better here—the view or the food. High up on a mountain, the restaurant juts out above a rocky beach and turquoise waters. The food is also memorable. Raw shrimp have an silky texture, and the massive grilled prawns with garlic or curry are delicious. Make sure to check the tank as you walk in; you just might see something you can't resist.
- Address: 210/9 Moo 4, Chawaeng, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/960635
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more