- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tarua Samui Seafood
Tarua Samui Seafood Review
We don't know which is better here—the view or the food. High up on a mountain, the restaurant juts out above a rocky beach and turquoise waters. The food is also memorable. Raw shrimp have an silky texture, and the massive grilled prawns with garlic or curry are delicious. Make sure to check the tank as you walk in; you just might see something you can't resist.
- Address: 210/9 Moo 4, Chawaeng, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/960635
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more