- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- very stylish
- cool, young crowd
- not ideal if you're looking for quiet
- not suited to families
Check Rates from our Partners
The Library Review
This place is so fun that it's worth a visit for its amusingly hip decor—check out the white figures reading books on the lawn, inviting you to lounge as well. Rooms have modern furniture like long, low tables, and are quite comfortable. The beachside pool has a red tile base, making it fit in perfectly with the red, black, and white theme that's so prevalent here. The Page restaurant also merits a special trip.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more