- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sea View Haad Rin Resort
At a Glance
- good deal
- extremely low-key vibe
- not near the action
- some rooms lack air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Sea View Haad Rin Resort Review
These simple wooden huts directly on the beach at the "quieter" northern end of Haad Rin are the best deal in the area—for the best location. In fact, the beachfront rooms with fans and hammocks on their porches are arguably better than air-conditioned huts in the second row.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more