- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lush grounds
- cool crowd
- not beachfront
- few creature comforts
Check Rates from our Partners
These are the perfect beach bungalows, built entirely of wood with shuttered windows and hammocks slung on the decks. They are situated in a veritable Garden of Eden on the southern end of Tong Nai Pan Yai. Sadly, they are not on the beach, but sit behind an ultracool beach bar with a variety of shady lounge areas where you can play cards, sip cocktails, or just laze away the days. This is that cool spot for all those wishing just to hang out.
- Address: Haad Tong Nai Pan, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Phone: 077/445135
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 20 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I have an itinerary just would lke suggestions to whether its a good one really ! Read more