- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lush grounds
- cool crowd
- not beachfront
- few creature comforts
These are the perfect beach bungalows, built entirely of wood with shuttered windows and hammocks slung on the decks. They are situated in a veritable Garden of Eden on the southern end of Tong Nai Pan Yai. Sadly, they are not on the beach, but sit behind an ultracool beach bar with a variety of shady lounge areas where you can play cards, sip cocktails, or just laze away the days. This is that cool spot for all those wishing just to hang out.
- Address: Haad Tong Nai Pan, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Phone: 077/445135
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 20 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more