- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This two-story seafood restaurant has been feeding Mae Nam residents for decades. The interior is quite simple, with lots of dark wood. Don't be intimidated by the local crowd—menus are in both Thai and English, though the staff's English is a bit rough around the edges. The most famous dish, stir-fried crab with black pepper, is highly recommended. And prices are low, even by Koh Samui standards.
- Address: 95 Soi Kohseng, Mae Nam Beach, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/425365
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I have an itinerary just would lke suggestions to whether its a good one really ! Read more