- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mum Aroi Gourmet Seafood
Mum Aroi Gourmet Seafood Review
For a different side of Pattaya, head a bit north of the city and seek out this beautiful, romantic seafood restaurant that sits right on the waterfront. The almost exclusively Thai clientele chooses their lobsters, giant tiger prawns, crabs, oysters, and fish from a series of huge tanks, and enjoys them amid shimmering pools, palm trees, and sweeping views of the bay. There is no English-language menu, so you'll have to point to what you want. Prices are reasonable, especially given the upmarket feel of the place.
- Address: 83/4 Na Klua Rd., near Ananya Beachfront Condominium Pattaya, 20150
- Phone: 038/223252
- Location: Pattaya
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more