- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- hot tubs in some rooms
- some rooms very pricey
- not the most modern hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
This pleasant place offers a little respite from the downtown hustle and bustle. Rooms in the main building are more modern and more expensive than the stand-alone thatched bungalows, but are not necessarily better. Although the junior suites have large outdoor daybeds and hot tubs, Rooms 201 to 208 are the best of the rest. Spa rooms have outdoor hot tubs and huge wooden-canopy beds. The stylish restaurant serves tasty Thai and Italian, as well as fresh seafood.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more