- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- ideal for budget travelers
- cute for what it is
- few amenities
- no adjacent beach
Pattana Guesthouse Review
Two beautiful teak-wood houses are hidden down a small alley in the heart of Hua Hin. The main house used to be a fisherman's residence, and now holds a variety of clean, simple rooms facing a small garden bar and café. Rooms with fans have either private or shared bathrooms.
- Address: 52 Naresdamri Rd., Hua Hin, 77110
- Phone: 032/513393
- Location: Hua Hin
- 13 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1,275 & Up: Cheap Hua Hin Stay Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Hua Hin at Sailom Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Hua Hin: Book Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Hotels.com, $127/night less
- Book the Intercontinental Hua Hin 3 Nts in May Fr $247+/Nt — $247 Expedia
- Save $$ in Hua Hin: Book Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Save with Hotels.com, $34/night less
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more