- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pattaya Elephant Village
Pattaya Elephant Village Review
Children love the Elephant Kraal, where a few dozen pachyderms display their skills in a two-hour show. There are demonstrations of everything from their part in ceremonial rites to their usefulness in construction. Everything is staged, but it's always fun to see elephants at work and at play. It's a bit unsettling to see these gentle giants languishing in the city, but the Elephant Kraal has a good reputation as one of the few places that doesn't mistreat the animals. One-hour elephant rides are available for an extra B1,200 between 8 and 5. For tickets, go to the Tropicana Hotel on Pattaya 2 Road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more