- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- good deal
- cute quarters
- not so scenic
- not the best swimming beach
- staff attitude a little brusque
Check Rates from our Partners
Cocohut Resort Review
Cocohut Resort is on Haad Sarikantang, a five-minute walk from Haad Rin West. Although it's not as beautiful as Haad Rin, it's quieter and much more relaxing. Rooms range from backpacker digs with a shared bath in a large wood-and-concrete building to cute clapboard huts on the beachfront with air-conditioning. Those away from the beach are connected by a boardwalk and have ladders leading up to tiny lofts; newer bungalows on the hill have high ceilings and lots of windows with impressive ocean views. The resort provides a slew of services and amenities, including beach volleyball, rafts, and kayaks to keep you busy during the low tide, when the water is too shallow for swimming.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more