- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Magic Resort Review
A pleasant breeze cools the open-air dining area at this low-key resort, which has good views of the coastline and the high hills surrounding Koh Chang. Sitting over the water, the restaurant is in a rather worn wooden structure, but the tradeoff is the very good seafood—try the crab if you want something spicy. There's also a reasonably priced Western menu. Breakfast is available all day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more