- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wang Tai Hotel
At a Glance
- tasty food
- handy location
- great views
- the rooms are tatty
- doesn't feel particularly Thai
Check Rates from our Partners
Wang Tai Hotel Review
If you find yourself searching for a place to stay in Surat Thani, this modern high-rise offers everything to prepare you for the onward journey. Rooms overlook the Tapi River. The hotel's restaurant is among the best in Surat Thani, with a predominantly Thai and Chinese menu. The dim sum is excellent. The local tourist office is a few blocks away.
- Address: 1 Talad Mai Rd., Surat Thani, 84000
- Phone: 077/283020; 02/253–7947 in Bangkok
- Location: Surat Thani
- 230 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more