- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The sprawling party spot Bauhaus has foam parties on Monday and Friday night. In the dead center of town there's a muay thai (Thai kickboxing) boxing ring that features muay thai (Thai kickboxing) exhibitions during high season and women boxers on weekends. The boxing ring is surrounded by beer bars packed with highly skilled Connect Four players.
- Address: Lamai Beach Rd., Lamai, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/233147
- Location: Koh Samui
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more