- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This no-frills dining room is authentic Thai, and popular with locals and foreigners alike. The curries like massaman (peanut-based) or panaeng (red chili paste and coconut milk) are solid choices, but you really can't go wrong here. Save room for classic desserts, such as khao niew mamuang (mango and sticky rice). Ninja's expansive menu includes large color photographs of every dish on the menu, along with phonetic Thai and English captions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more