- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- hard to beat the price
- cool location
- questionable decor
- some rooms lack air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Fulay Guesthouse Review
On a pier that juts out over the water, this guesthouse is unlike any other in Hua Hin. The Cape Cod–blue planks of the pier match the color of the trim around the whitewashed walls. Rooms have kitschy (or tacky, depending on your taste) touches like seashell-framed mirrors and sand-encrusted lamps. Two large houses claim prime real estate toward the end of the pier, with private decks ideal for sipping afternoon drinks or watching the sun rise.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more