- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- beautiful exterior and interior
- not the best beach for lounging
- staff attentiveness is not the best
Check Rates from our Partners
Tongsai Bay Review
The owners of this splendid all-suites resort managed to build it without sacrificing even one of the tropical trees that give the place a refreshing and natural sense of utter seclusion. The suites, contained in luxurious wooden bungalows, have large private terraces. They also have outdoor bathtubs or private pools, and some have beds outside the rooms, protected by mosquito nets. Furnishings are stunning, with individual touches like fresh flowers. The resort is perfect for honeymooners, as the entire place exudes a "love at first sight" vibe. It's on a private beach just to the north of Choengmon that is suitable for sunbathing. The water is okay for cooling off in, but better for water sports like windsurfing, which can be arranged through the resort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more