- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vientiane Restaurant Review
Named after the capital of Laos, this eatery serves satisfying Lao cuisine, as well as Thai, Chinese, and Western dishes. Those from Thailand's northeastern province of Isan include what is arguably the best som tam in Pattaya. For something with less heat try the gai yang (roast chicken) with sticky rice. Dishes are usually very spicy, so be sure to specify if you prefer gentler use of chilies. There's an air-conditioned dining room if it's too hot outside, but if it's a pleasant evening ask for a table on the terrace. The restaurant is near the Marriott Resort.
- Address: 485/18 2nd Rd., Pattaya, 20150
- Phone: 038/411298
- Location: Pattaya
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more