- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Papa's Tapas Review
Warm lighting and relaxing music contribute to the upscale feel of Papa's—the elegance of this restaurant is indicative of Koh Tao's growing popularity and prosperity. Each of the five courses on the set menu is served with a luscious beverage, such as a Japanese plum martini, that complements the food. You can also sample delectable seafood, meat, and vegetarian tapas (like lemon-and-tandoori black tiger prawns or coffee-flavored duck breast with vanilla foam) à la carte. There is also a small hooka lounge where hip patrons lounge on beanbags while puffing on flavored tobaccos and sipping on glasses of absinthe. Reservations are recommended during the high season.
- Address: Northern end of beach, next to 7-Eleven Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, 84280
- Phone: 077/457020
- Location: Koh Tao
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more