- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar Review
To wash down dishes such as luc lac (sautéed beef) and tom yam goong (spicy shrimp soup), Monsoon serves up creative cocktails like the Tonkin Wave (Midori, Creme de Banana, and pineapple juice). There's a full menu of Thai and Vietnamese dishes, including tasty vegetarian options. The daily set menu is popular, as are an array of smaller plates. The restaurant is on the seafront and has an elegant open-air terrace.
- Address: 62 Naresdamri Rd., Hua Hin, 77110
- Phone: 032/531062
- Location: Hua Hin
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more