- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar Review
To wash down dishes such as luc lac (sautéed beef) and tom yam goong (spicy shrimp soup), Monsoon serves up creative cocktails like the Tonkin Wave (Midori, Creme de Banana, and pineapple juice). There's a full menu of Thai and Vietnamese dishes, including tasty vegetarian options. The daily set menu is popular, as are an array of smaller plates. The restaurant is on the seafront and has an elegant open-air terrace.
- Address: 62 Naresdamri Rd., Hua Hin, 77110
- Phone: 032/531062
- Location: Hua Hin
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more