- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rim Talay Resort
At a Glance
- unique concept
- cheap rates
- rooms could be more comfy
Check Rates from our Partners
Rim Talay Resort Review
If you want to be lulled to asleep by the sound of the surf, stay in one of this trio of boats that have been converted into bungalows. They're air-conditioned and sit on the beach overlooking the rocky coast. The resort also has standard rooms, but they're rather bare-bones and not as comfortable or as novel as those in boats. Pan & David is next door.
- Address: 130 Moo 3, Mekhaamthaew Rd. Koh Si Chang, 20120
- Phone: 038/216116
- Location: Koh Si Chang
- 20 bungalows.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more