There are almost 10,000 stalls at Chatuchak Market, which operates in northern Bangkok each weekend. One of the world's biggest markets, it's great for textiles, jewelry, books, clothes, food, plants, Buddha statues, and pretty much anything else you can think of.Updated: 03-2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's