- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
La Terrasse Review
Tucked away on a quiet courtyard off bustling Loi Kroh Road, this unassuming Parisian bistro-style restaurant has rapidly joined Chiang Mai's list of top eating places. Owner-chef Jean Jeacques Thine keeps it simple but inspired and his homemade pâtés are alone a big draw. The B295 three-course fixed menu is one of Chiang Mai's best deals. An adjacent French-run bar serves up aperitifs to spark the appetite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more