- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Hinlay Curry House
Hinlay Curry House Review
Tucked away in a corner of a former Chiang Mai businessman's mansion, this small, open-sided Asian restaurant specializes in inexpensive curry dishes from India, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. Daily specials, accompanied by two varieties of rice or a selection of Indian breads, are written on a blackboard. The tiny terrace overlooks the grounds of the mansion, whose present owners also run the restaurant.
- Address: 8/1 Na Watket Rd., Soi 1, Wat Ket, Chiang Mai, 50300
- Phone: 053/242621
- Location: Chiang Mai
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We traveled to Thailand, Laos and Myamar Jan. Read more
I wanted to give thanks and kudos to Bangkok Food Tours for their responsive customer service. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more