- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Hinlay Curry House
Hinlay Curry House Review
Tucked away in a corner of a former Chiang Mai businessman's mansion, this small, open-sided Asian restaurant specializes in inexpensive curry dishes from India, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. Daily specials, accompanied by two varieties of rice or a selection of Indian breads, are written on a blackboard. The tiny terrace overlooks the grounds of the mansion, whose present owners also run the restaurant.
- Address: 8/1 Na Watket Rd., Soi 1, Wat Ket, Chiang Mai, 50300
- Phone: 053/242621
- Location: Chiang Mai
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more