- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Chez Marco Review
Chiang Mai's expanding list of French-influenced restaurant is topped by this sophisticated establishment, which has become one of the city's most successful, packed most nights with customers drawn by the exceptional "price quality" factor of its extensive menu, where Chiang Mai's best coq au vin can be enjoyed for B300 and creamy pâtés add a further B100 or so to the bill. The restaurant, open only evenings and run with Gallic flair by Franco-Japanese chef Marco, began as a modest shophouse, but has doubled in size with the acquisition of neighboring premises, while keeping its tiny, stylishly intimate street terrace.
- Address: 15/7 Loi Kroh Rd., Chiang Mai, 50100
- Phone: 053/207032
- Location: Chiang Mai
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Friends and fellow travelers,
My wife and I need some additional advice about our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more