- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Chez Marco Review
Chiang Mai's expanding list of French-influenced restaurant is topped by this sophisticated establishment, which has become one of the city's most successful, packed most nights with customers drawn by the exceptional "price quality" factor of its extensive menu, where Chiang Mai's best coq au vin can be enjoyed for B300 and creamy pâtés add a further B100 or so to the bill. The restaurant, open only evenings and run with Gallic flair by Franco-Japanese chef Marco, began as a modest shophouse, but has doubled in size with the acquisition of neighboring premises, while keeping its tiny, stylishly intimate street terrace.
- Address: 15/7 Loi Kroh Rd., Chiang Mai, 50100
- Phone: 053/207032
- Location: Chiang Mai
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
So my friend and I are headed to Thailand June 17th-July 8th. We are wanting to spend our first week in the southern, beachy areas... I realize it is Monsoon along the Andaman, so I have bee Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more