Chez Marco Review
Since its opening around two years ago, this French-influenced restaurant has become one of the city's most successful, packed most nights with customers drawn by the exceptional "price quality" factor of its extensive menu, where Chiang Mai's best coq au vin can be enjoyed for B220 and creamy pâtés add a further B100 or so to the bill. The restaurant, open only evenings and run with Gallic flair by Franco-Japanese chef Marco, began as a modest shophouse, but has doubled in size with the acquisition of neighboring premises, while keeping its tiny, stylishly intimate street terrace.
- Address: 15/7 Loi Kroh Rd., Chiang Mai, 50100
- Phone: 053/207032
- Location: Chiang Mai and Environs
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
So our next trip is seriously in the works! Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more