- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Night Bazaar Review
The justifiably famous Night Bazaar, on Chang Klan Road, is a kind of open-air department store filled with stalls selling everything from inexpensive souvenirs to pricey antiques. In the afternoon and evening traders set up tented stalls, confusingly known as the Night Market, along Chang Klan Road and the adjoining streets. You're expected to bargain, so don't be shy. Do, however, remain polite. Many vendors believe the first and last customers of the day bring good luck, so if you're after a real bargain (up to 50% off) start your shopping early in the day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more