- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Gap's House Review
This inn is both well placed for exploring the Old City and removed from the hustle and bustle, sunk dreamily in a backstreet tropical oasis. Classes can be booked at one of Chiang Mai's leading cooking schools. Pros: t ours are reliable; luxuriant garden; total seclusion. Cons: moody owner; noisy plumbing; no parking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more