- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Ratana's Kitchen Review
Looking rather like an English village tearoom, with a white clapboard facade and a rustic door that chimes as you enter, this friendly little restaurant on Chiang Mai's main shopping street draws in tourists with a menu packed with more than 50 low-priced U.K. favorites, including bangers and mash, beans on toast, and a big, British-style breakfast. There's also a Thai menu, where the prices are even lower.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Friends and fellow travelers,
My wife and I need some additional advice about our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more