- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Ratana's Kitchen Review
Looking rather like an English village tearoom, with a white clapboard facade and a rustic door that chimes as you enter, this friendly little restaurant on Chiang Mai's main shopping street draws in tourists with a menu packed with more than 50 low-priced U.K. favorites, including bangers and mash, beans on toast, and a big, British-style breakfast. There's also a Thai menu, where the prices are even lower.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more