- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Tha Nam Review
The crumbling old building that once housed this picturesque restaurant has been demolished and a brand new Tha Nam has opened for business a few hundred yards along the river. Faithful regulars complain that the restaurant has lost much of its former charm, with formal tables and chairs replacing the antique furniture that matched the historic setting of the old establishment. Yet the menu is basically the same (try the hang led pork and ginger curry or chicken in pandana leaves) and the riverside location is perhaps more attractive than before. A classical trio plays most nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more