- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Major banks all exchange foreign currency, and most have easily accessible ATMs that accept foreign bank cards. Currency-exchange offices are common, but don't wait until the last minute. It's distressing to try to find one when you're out of baht.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's