- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Chao Phraya River is a great way to bypass the traffic that clogs most of the city. Express boats can get crowded, especially at peak times, but they're still far more pleasant than sitting in the back on a taxi as it navigates bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's