Sights & Attractions in Bangkok
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Bangkok
Jim Thompson's House
Formerly an architect in New York City, Jim Thompson ended up...
|Houses / Mansions||Pathumwan|
Queen Saowapha Snake Farm
The Thai Red Cross established this unusual and fascinating snake...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Silom and Bang Rak|
If this riverside spot is inspiring at sunrise, it's even more...
Wat Phra Kaew
No single structure within the Grand Palace elicits such awe...
|Religious Sites||The Old City|
The actual temple has little architectural merit, but off to...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe