Sights & Attractions in Bangkok
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Bangkok
|A-I J-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
When in Bangkok, the king resides at this palace across from Dusit...
|Castles / Palaces||Dusit|
Democracy Monument and October 14 Monument
One of Bangkok's biggest and best-known landmarks, the Democracy...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Old City|
Komodo dragons and other rarely seen creatures, such as the Sumatran...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Dusit|
Completed in 1956, this is not a particularly old shrine by Bangkok...
Fertility Shrine at Nai Lert Park
Hundreds of phalluses from small wooden carvings to big stone...
This street lined with flower shops is busy around the clock...
|Markets / Bazaars||Chinatown|
This is Thailand's most revered spot and one of its most visited...
|Castles / Palaces||The Old City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's